Singapore & The Philippines
Save £405 per person
3 nights Singapore plus 7 nights Philippines - Saving £405 per person.
3 NTS Park Hotel Clarke Quay, Singapore. Inspired by the old world charm of Singapore's colonial past, this best-selling hotel fronts the Singapore River, just a few minutes drive from the shops of Orchard Road and Marina Bay. 7 NTS Maribago Blue Water Beach Resort, Cebu, Philippines. Whether you're looking to do nothing at all or enjoy a resort with plenty of activities, this great value rustic-style hotel won't disappoint. The lovely lagoon-style pools simply invite relaxation. Watersports available: jet-skiing, scuba-diving, snorkeling and island-hopping.
- A visit to the Philippines, home to some of the worlds best beaches and a snorkeling and scuba paradise.
- 3 nights at the 4* Park Hotel Clarke Quay, in the heart of Singapore. A twenty first century cosmopolitan city which combines the Far East with echoes of its colonial past.
- 7 nights at the 4* Maribago Blue Water Beach Resort, Cebu. A wonderful hotel with lovely lagoon-style pools and a nearby private island which can be reached by swimming, paddle-boating or wading through the shallow waters at low tide.
- Savings of up to £405pp
- Low deposit of only £150pp
- Flights to Singapore and onwards to Cebu with Singapore Airlines from Heathrow or Manchester, accommodation throughout, and prepayable taxes. Includes 30kg hold baggage and 7kg of hand luggage per person.
For more information about this holiday, call us now on 01604 661100 or email us at email@example.com