Gorilla Safari, Rwanda
Bamboo forests and mountain gorillas
3 day safari getting face-to-face with Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda.
This short three-day itinerary allows you to trek through Rwanda’s dense jungles, taking in jaw-dropping scenery, exotic flora and a whole host of wildlife such as golden monkeys, black-fronted duiker and bushbuck, before embarking on an unforgettable mountain gorilla experience at Volcanoes National Park. Explore thriving Kigali, brushing shoulders with its resilient and inspiring residents, then learn of Rwanda’s extraordinary and sobering past at its humbling Genocide Memorial.
Following breakfast you'll receive a briefing by the Volcanoes National Park guides on how to behave in the forest and in the presence of mountain gorillas. Enter the park for an unforgettable gorilla trekking experience, often described as the most profound natural history experience in the world.
Included with this offer:
- Accommodation as detailed in twin or double bed with private facilities (alternative but similar hotels may be used at certain times of year).
- Meals as stated.
- Non air conditioned transportation in a 4x4 vehicle.
- Services of a qualified English-speaking local driver/guide.
- Airport transfers.
- Park entrance fees and government taxes.
- Gorilla Trekking Permits.
For more information about this holiday, call us now on 01604 661100 or email us at email@example.com